Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Internet

I have a job with lots of spare time and not much to do sitting in front of a computer. I am now a Master at the Art of Time Suckage. It turns out that I have read about everything online. I know current events. I have caught up on celebrity gossip. I started to blog. I am active on Facebook. I have watched all the episodes I missed of Fringe and Hoarders. I am now a functioning member of e-society. With that goal accomplished, I have moved onto tutorials of CAD 2009 and Photoshop. Even those don't maintain my interest for more than an hour or so at a time. I have reached my computer literacy breaking point. The next step is...digital scrapbooking. This, for me, is a new low. If you digitally scrapbook I apologize for my callousness, these are new waters for me.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I'm determined to read more books this year in an attempt to break the cycle.

    ReplyDelete