Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dr. Pepper Throwback


Dr. Pepper has been a friend of mine since high school. I have spent more time thinking about Dr. Pepper and more money buying Dr. Pepper than any other one thing in life, hands down. I have built relationships on the fact that we both drank Dr. Pepper. I know all of the best places to get my fix and which places not to get it. I will drive across town for the good stuff-with a screaming kid in the car. I will boycott food establishments because they do not carry Dr. Pepper or its lacking cousin Mr. Pibb. I will spend my last dollar on a fix instead of food-every time. (I know I have a 'problem' I just don't care!) Dr. Pepper Throwback is in stores now. It is made with sugar instead of the corn syrup stuff. It is the best thing-maybe ever!!! I am in love once more, life can continue!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to try the Dr. Pepper throwback. I tried the Pepsi and Mountain Dew throwbacks, and I liked them a lot better. They were so much better with the real stuff. I wish the dang soda companies would just use sugar and not the imitation, crappy, life-killing stuff they invented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diet Dr. Pepper is the best diet beverage out there. I'm intrigued by Throwback, yes I am. Dr. Pepper always reminds me of Mr. Player. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a problem unless you want to quit! And who would want to quit Dr. Pepper? Those are the people I worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find Dr. Pepper Throwback in Utah? I've been looking all over for it.

    ReplyDelete