Friday, December 18, 2009

Dreams

I dream small. I dream of hitting the lotto so I can buy a $155,000 Craftsman Bungalow, in good condition. I dream of shopping at Target instead of Walmart. Small increments. Some might go BIG, with yachts and planes...I dream of a nice garden spot and a Victorian greenhouse. I want a car that can live in a garage. I dream simply. I want a simple craft room full of fabric and paper and paint. I want a playroom for my daughter with a loft. I want my parents to be able to retire. I want time to run and practice yoga. I want dishes without chips in them. I want curtains that match. I want unlimited hot water and the time to soak in a bath.

Money shouldn't change the person...It should accent the beauty within the person. My mom told me that if I had money it would free up enough worry space in my mind that I would be able to concentrate on myself. That scares me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, M! I'm happy to find that you have started a blog. You are an excellent writer, and thought provoker. I look forward to reading more of your posts, and I really want to try and get our kids together soon. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete